Tuesday 29 October 2013

Facebook Photo Contest

Hello my dear friends!

First of all, thanks a lot for reading my blog...as a small humble CEO of this great humble company, I am thrilled to have had such a nice feedback from our first post yesterday! I really appreciate it!

I actually have a surprise for all of you! And it involves a cool photo contest that my nice colleagues elaborated here...

For those of you who dont know me, I love traveling with my parents and seeing different things allows us to always be amazed by unique things- rather its food, gifts, languages, people, etc...

Based on this lovely theme, we came up with the UNIQUE PHOTO CONTEST.






Its super simple: You like us on Facebook, Fill up the form and enter a photo of something UNIQUE, that you believe is so different from everything you have seen before...again- it can be exquisite objects, fine arts, food, people- we want to cherish the diversity of the world!


On the first week of December, the photo who has more votes, will win a cool 4 bowl set from our friend Dylan Kendall!











To take part of this promotion, just click here

If you want to know more about Dylan Kendall's cute products, click here

Looking forward to see them lovely pictures you post there! :)

#belovedCEO


No comments:

Post a Comment